Want to share the relaxation? Schedule a couples massage! You can also enjoy a massage side-by-side with a friend!
|15 minute chair massage||23-|
|30 minute session||45-|
|45 minute session||60-|
|60 minute session||75-|
|75 minute session||90-|
|90 minute session||105-|
|105 minute session||120-|
|120 minute session||135-|
Hot Stone Massage
- We incorporate the use of smooth, heated stones in your massage.
- Select your favorite essential oils for us to incorporate into your massage. Check out our seasonal scents!
Take a Break
30 or 60 minute tub soak OR sauna session that can be added on to any massage, facial, or body treatment.
|Add on||add 15-|
|Stand-alone for one||30 mins||17-|
|Stand-alone for two||30 mins||30-|
|3rd+ person in sauna||30 mins||add 5-|
|Stand-alone for one||60 mins||30-|
|Stand-alone for two||60 mins||50-|
|3rd+ person in sauna||60 mins||add 10-|
Types of Massage
- Cranial-Sacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on manipulation of a physiological body system comprised of the soft tissue and bones of the spine and head.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep muscle therapy is performed to help release chronic knots (also referred to as adhesions) that exist within the deep muscle tissues, thus returning the body to its natural balance.
- Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on massage technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- A neuromuscular therapy massage is applied in various quasi-static pressures by the therapist to address muscle spasms.
- Prenatal massage refers to specific massage techniques that have been shown to reduce pregnancy discomforts and to enhance the physiological and emotional well-being of both mother and baby.
- Reflexology is an ancient healing art based on the principles that there are reflexes in the hands and feet that correspond to every part, organ and gland in the body.
- Reiki, pronounced “ray-key,” is a Japanese technique more like touch therapy than massage. The therapist channels energy into a patient in order to improve their health and encourage healing.
- This massage technique is characterized by its firm yet calming pressure that improves blood circulation, eases muscle tension, and improves flexibility to reduce stress and induce relaxation.
Trigger Point Therapy
- A trigger point is an irritable and painful spot in a muscle. It is called a trigger point because it “triggers” a painful response. The compression technique in trigger point therapy help deactivate these painful points.
Massage therapy services provided by independent contractors.